Result publications and investor information
Financial reporting in 2014
Financial statements bulletin for 2013: January 28, 2014.
Annual Report for 2013 including financial statements: week 8
Interim report for January–March: April 24, 2014
Interim report for January–June: July 22,2014
Interim report for January–September: October 22, 2014
The financial statements bulletin and interim reports are published at approximately 8 a.m. Finnish time (EET).
A news conference for investors, analysts and media will be held in connection with the publication of interim reports and financial statements. It is also possible to participate in the event through a conference call. Webcasts in English will be available on our website both live and recorded.
Closed periodPrior to the Financial Statements bulletin and each Interim Report, Caverion follows a so called silent period which begins on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1, and lasts until the publication of the respective financial report.
Annual General Meeting
Caverion Corporation’s Annual General Meeting will be held in Helsinki (Finlandia Hall) on March 17, 2014. Registration for the meeting has begun and will end on March 12 at 10.00 a.m. EET.
More information and registration
Investor information on Caverion's website
The Investors section on Caverion’s website includes:
- financial reports, stock exchange releases, investor presentations and webcasts and summarised video material from investor events
- monthly updated information of our largest owners, as well as insiders with the duty to declare, including their shareholdings
- the share’s trading information
- tools for share analysis, including share price search and a return calculator for calculating the value of your investment
- consensus forecasts on our result
- a calendar of future events